You would think that teenagers would be the rudest customers when really it’s mostly old, middle-aged people.
Teens always look terrified as customers.
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
i put headphones in 20 minutes ago and forgot to play music: a novel by me